William Butler Yeats


“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
Abraham Lincoln

“A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”
Tennessee Williams

“If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends — you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.”
Alice Duer Miller

“The best time to make friends is before you need them.”
Ethel Barrymore

“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
Khalil Gibran

“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
Carl W. Buechner

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
Unknown
“The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.”
Dale Carnegie

“Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
Albert Camus

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
Brandi Snyder

0 commentaires:

Copyright © 2016 Inspiring Words