Lucius Annaeus



“Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
Charles Lamb



“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
Marcel Proust



“If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
Zig Ziglar



“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.



“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
Laurence J. Peter



“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
Mark Twain



“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
William Arthur Ward

0 commentaires:

Copyright © 2016 Inspiring Words