Henry Ford



“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
Bernard Meltzer



“The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”
Henry David Thoreau



“Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.”
Emil Ludwig



“People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
Joseph F. Newton Men



“Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
Charles Kingsley


“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”

Donna Roberts



“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. “
Linda Grayson

0 commentaires:

Copyright © 2016 Inspiring Words